This series of open play time explores process art and sensorial experiences. Children move freely to areas of interest, gaining skills and a chance for creative expression. This is a parent/guardian & child class taken together.
We know it can be tricky providing your toddler with new and exciting hands-on arts activities at home. As busy parents, it can be a struggle to figure out ideas, and it’s not always fun to clean up a toddler’s art mess! We totally understand this, and that’s why we started offering this class!
Want to know more about it?
We have a Toddler Art Ideas Instagram Account with lots of pictures from past and present classes! You’ll get a taste of what it’s like by going there: https://www.instagram.com/toddlerartideas/
- Age: 18 months – 4 year olds
- Locations: Lakewood Community Club in Seward Park neighborhood of Seattle
- When: Wednesdays or Fridays 10am-10:45am
- Caretaker/Child attend the class together
- Each series is usually 10 classes, and there is a Fall, Winter, and Spring series.
- Cost: $180 for 10 class series.
Family Art Classes are also available in multiple locations in Kitsap including Nola Baby in Bremerton, WA and at Blossom Baby in Silverdale, WA. Times / Days vary. Age range is 18 months to 5 year olds.
Contact The Makery to register your toddler / preschooler for these art classes!